Tuesday, April 12, 2011

No Heaven


I like to believe
There’s no hell to reprieve
No, there’s no heaven with the chosen
No string of lives woven

Please tell me they lie
So many stories, none I buy
Please tell me this was just one life
Not a chain with a link to my knife

I don’t fear the punishment
Of lifeless life imprisonment
But if heaven has you ordain -
I shall never see you again

I wish I could change the belief
Of the maker of a world of grief
And though I have given up the game
If hell exists, it has printed my name

So let me live my life with you here
In these few moments of eternity pure
I see now the smiling guardians of hell
So please let me in, in the heaven of your arms till knell

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Heaven and hell are both right here on earth.

Glooooomy! :P

YashoDesh said...

badhiya

Jaydeep Sambhaji Pathare said...

Excellent!!!

मच्छा said...

Good one Ashay!

One question though,
"No string of lives woven"
did u mean: No strings of life woven ?


BTW, m Abhi's classmate from APS days.

Ashay Tamhane said...

Hey Vishal ! I remember you dude.. thanks for reading so carefully..actually here "string of lives" refers to the belief of re-incarnation where several lives are woven to form the eternal soul.